Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Tan

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

panda100 wrote: »

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/H/htlgn/moisturisers_with_fake_tan.html .........Ah mine won best moisturiser with fake tan. The garnier one I think is awful.Very orange and unnatural,but that probably beacuse Im very pale.
    yeah the garnier one is the only one i can use that looks ok on me, but I think thats because I don't have white white skin, when I'm white I'm slightly beige, hard to explain it.
    Anyways most tans look orange on my and the above is the only one i can use that stops me looking yellow or orange in pics, and I rarely wear it.
    Before I found it I used this
    ambre%20solaire%20aftersun%20maintainer.jpg
    I just use it as a normal moisturiser and it gives a nice glow, and doesn't smell like those other daily tanners!

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭sunshine rose

the boots soltan 1 is actually really good aswell.you can get it in this tinted gel so it's easy to see it going on and you can avoid the streaks.

a tip i got from someone else was when applying tan use one of those fleecy/wooly socks from penneys instead of the mitts. its much cheaper and it goes on better too!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 santorini

Best tan i have ever had last week in pink beauty boutique, big thumbs up! really natural they told me its used on all the film sets.. baywatch and the likes:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Don't care how good, bad or indifferent I'd look with fake tan on, I absolutely hate the stuff! It never looks natural because I'm so pale and the smell is revolting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Dove Summer Glow is my saviour, I put it on every 2 days, it's a tinted body lotion if you don't know it and gradually builds up a light tan. It's half price in loads of chemists at the moment too, time to stock up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Before I found it I used this
    ambre%20solaire%20aftersun%20maintainer.jpg
    I just use it as a normal moisturiser and it gives a nice glow, and doesn't smell like those other daily tanners!

I know a couple of people who used that & didnt realise it had the tan in it & couldnt understand why their real tan was all streaky. then they read the aftersun properly :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 snooks x

every1 talks about st tropez..it luked good yeah when it developed but within an hr it was jus gettin smelly so went for a shower an da whole lot washed off an i was as white as ever.:mad: i thought it mite have jus faded abit like most tans...full bottle sittin an i havnt used it since.

I like Bronze Express...its instant so u can see exactly where ur puttin it...jus fades a bit when u wash but it fades well.

Loreal sublime transforms my skin...its reali softenin but when ya sweat it comes off n ur clothes...not nice!:eek:

aw dey are all jus a necessary evil!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

just tried bodyshop everyday in dark & its very nice & natural. Im very pale but always use the dark in the every day ones as otherwise you wouldnt notice at all. Its really nice & natural & you can build it up gradually & no streaks either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Dee369369

I'm surprised no one mentioned sally hansen tan it's so good.the light glow one is great for pale skin but you have to moiturise well or it will cake on a bit.also it makes your legs look perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

If you want a tan thats going to last a good while I'd go with the moisturisers...Johnsons and Dove are good cheap ones. But St Tropez Everyday is brilliant! Just put in on every night for about 4 nights and its great, deep colour, not orange and not streaky! And skin is so soft!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

After years of torment with Caspers cousin I know every tan i think which is disturbing for any fella. Based on seeing them in any light number one choice has to be 2 coats of spray tan. nice an dark, looks natural wears off well etc. followed closely by St Tropez with a thing of sunshimmer for those pieces u will defo wipe off in bed (usually onto ur fellas leg / chest while sleeping.... not cool night b4 a game...) Tan is a must thou... pasty women... eughhh (IMO)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

pale is beautiful.
    tanned is beautiful.
    natuarl is the most beautiful, whatever that may be for you.
    pale women darken themselves, dark women lighten themselves....:(

Advertisement