Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics-Anyone dropping down tomorrow??

Options
  • 17-06-2008 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Ive only in the last 5 minutes considerd it..just flicking through the pass papers now..look like a A1 in the bag tbh,,anyone else??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Kathy_x_x

I would but cos I f****d up on history... I need economics for the points :(

pass would be great tho if you dont need the points..

good luck on whichever you choose:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Don't do it. Economics has to be one of the easiest subjects in this whole Leaving Cert thing. You can get an A1 in honours, just stick with it and cram until 9:29 am.

60 points isn't anything to sneer at (unless you're Laura B) but the Honours exam is worth trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Don't do it. Economics has to be one of the easiest subjects in this whole Leaving Cert thing. You can get an A1 in honours, just stick with it and cram until 9:29 am.

60 points isn't anything to sneer at (unless you're Laura B) but the Honours exam is worth trying.

ye changed my mind..cause its 40 points down the drain before u see the paper...good luck all!!!!!!!..COME ON TRADE,MONOPOLY,ELASTICITY

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Elasticity, Monopoly/Price Discrmination, International Trade. National Income

Ask and you shall recieve. They're all coming up. (*crosses fingers)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

demand maybe to in some form??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭actua11

I'm doing ordinary myself. It pretty much is an A1 in the bag. It all depends on the points you need. If there is any chance of getting a half decent result at higher, you'd probably be best sticking with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

These are my predictions for tommorow if anyones is interested and I am cramming till 9.25 when i go in.

1/Demand
    2/Elasticity(cert)
    3/Monopoly
    4/Trade
    5/National Income

go through all the questions in marking schemes and past papers in these and look over short questions .You will get over a C3.Good luck:)

And you can lose marks in ordinary as well

Advertisement