Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

asus x51rl versus dell vostro?

• 17-06-2008 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭

how does the asus x51rl compare against the dell vostros? here is the spec

15.4 wxga,glare screen
    pentium core 2 duo
    4-in-1 card reader built in
    ati radeon xpress 1100
    2 x 1gb of ram ddr2 667
    160gb s-ata (5400rpm)
    dvd+/-rw super multi double layer
    wireless lan 802.11a/b/g
    vista home premium

525 euros with 2yr global warranty

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

What speed is the processor? Looks good value for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭maradona10

I dont know, they are the only details I have. was looking in the max burns shop just up from the arlington hotel and got that info from a flyer. is a vostro still a better deal. ive noticed that dell no longer give the option of xp unless you pay extra. is the vostro 1000 still the way to go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

If you're looking for a machine with XP,try Dabs.ie,I've ordered a Toshiba Sat Pro A200 SE-1X8 Core 2 Duo T5450 2 80 DVDRW XPP for 619 delivered.
    There's an Asus C90S on ebay for 642 euro,Blu-ray,3GB,250 hard drive.

Advertisement