Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom add is blocking drop menus

Options
  • 17-06-2008 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Eircom add is blocking some of the drop down menus ,I'm using ff3:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

As is the Digiweb one. FF3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Not BT in the UK if that makes the slightest bit of difference. FF3

EDIT to add: misunderstood that! Thought it was the internet providers that were blocking the menus! Yep, same problem here with the menus dropping down 'behind' the ad and thus not being visible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Same with myself. However, Google Adsense is a beauty.

FF3 ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

nevf wrote: »

FF3 ftw!

have downloaded it to 5 different computers over the last two months or so. Even the buggy beta versions were better than IE. Also, so much less memory usage than FF2

[/OTT]

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Rb wrote: »
    As is the Digiweb one. FF3
    No problems with the digiweb one on FF2.

Haven't seen the Eircom one yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

have downloaded it to 5 different computers over the last two months or so. Even the buggy beta versions were better than IE. Also, so much less memory usage than FF2

[/OTT]
    Making a comparison to internet explorer isn't fair. :D

IE just has to be different for everything. Bring it on FF3! No problems with any of the websites on FF3 that I had made either so I'm happy... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Terry wrote: »
    No problems with the digiweb one on FF2.

Haven't seen the Eircom one yet.

Aye, I think CuLT made some little hack to fix it a while back, must not be applicable to FF3 soo looks like there's some work for CuLT to do.

The last time I remember it happening was with the Assasins Creed ad, which was a while ago now.

Edit: FYI, Haze ad is working fine.

Advertisement