Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

threadmill collapses

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

He probably purchased it in Lidl :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ah Alan, surely you know this should be in the cool vids/links/etc forum by now?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

thats not worthy of a thread, its not even funny tbh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

thread collapses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Rb wrote: »
    Ah Alan, surely you know this should be in the cool vids/links/etc forum by now?
    That would imply it is somewhat cool tho?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Rb wrote: »
    i thought it would be good here just to see what others say about it,funny coments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Treadmill.

That is all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I lol'd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

That's fake, the guy on the chair didn't even move when it happened, he just sat there staring at him, some friends he is:(

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

... I think I almost smiled!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

LMFAO best vid ever!

Advertisement