Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

party invite on ps3??

• 17-06-2008 11:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

Can anyone do these? none of my friends or me can do this, and we have to find empty games and invie eachother when we want to play.

I used to be on xbl and it was so much easier, just wondering is this a common thing with the ps3, and is there any fix?

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

Are you getting any error messages? One common error is "unable to connect to host"

Have you added your friends thru Playstation Network first?

Have you been able to send invites on any other games?

the COD4 Servers are really bad, I would suggest that you connect the ps3 directly to the modem/routher with an ethernet cable

I have played for weeks with my friends on COD4 and have had no problems.

The only problem's I have seen is the loss of XP and getting disconnected from the game servers due to bad connection

Baz:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

thanks man,

thats a pain in the hole though

I can add friends, send messages and invite to games but i only know of one person that we can party up with.

wish i was still on xbl!

Advertisement