Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about delaying period.......

Options
  • 18-06-2008 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

I'm coming off Dianette and switching to Ovranette tomorrow, my doc told me to go straight into it without taking the usual 7 day break...

The thing is, I'm going on my hols in August and it turns out I'm due my period then and I really don't wanna have it on hols! Is it safe to take 2 packs together so soon after doing it the first time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I think you should give your doc a quick ring!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

If you're really not sure then ask your doc......i do it fairly regularly and my doc says it;s ok but i'm on yasmin so maybe there's a difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

I'd say it's fine, if you were pregnant you'd go for 9months without having a period. Although like everyone else said, if in doubt ring your doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement