Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unbelievable

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

crash_000 wrote: »
    proof that Cork kids are dumb.

Well if science says so...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Kold wrote: »
    Well if science says so...
    Statistics, and chemistry style burning tests proved it to me.

When I set cork children alight, they showed a very stupid flame.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

If it was a lilac flame then it means the child was composed od Potassium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Overdraft

andy-xox wrote: »
    unsuprisingly

definately

its impersonal

Salmans actions

guys school

doesnt

unfourtuntaley

Im generalising

Im sure

The really shocking, disturbing....nay, depressing.....thing is this Leaving Cert student's assault on the English language in its written form.

Where, I ask you, are the apostrophes?

Is s/he too poor to afford a spell-checker?

I despair. Truly, I do.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Overdraft wrote: »
    Where, I ask you, are the apostrophes?

Ah shit you got me, I stole them.:o

Here they are, you can give 'em back.

feckin internet police:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

nevf wrote: »
    And if you purchase me a pint of Harp*, I'll accompany you in officially congratulating janeybabe.
    If I make it to the beers it's all yours (provided they have Harp on tap, no Harp, no deal).

andrew wrote: »
    If it was a lilac flame then it means the child was composed od Potassium.
    Glad to see someone learned something from their leaving cert without resorting to cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oh lads, just incase it hasn't been brought up before, was having a browse throught the CS forum and found this little gem:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055310116

Salman85 on cheating once again >_< Mainly only funny because it precedes his ownage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

crash_000 wrote:
    His own stupidity, proof that Cork kids are dumb.
    :( Meanie!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I stated kids - therefore if you have a mental and physical age over 17, you're not really a kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 PyroniC

i hate the fools who are bitching about that salman person for cheating, all ye bitching are just gay ****** losers that have no friends and sit at yer computers all day with yer fists up yer arses! hundreds cheated for the leaving not just that person! f**king losers!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

PyroniC wrote: »
    i hate the fools who are bitching about that salman person for cheating, all ye bitching are just gay ****** losers that have no friends and sit at yer computers all day with yer fists up yer arses! hundreds cheated for the leaving not just that person! f**king losers!!
    :)

It made me smile on this tuesday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Word Salman. Failed yet?

THANK YOU! i think its brilliant he cheated! its hilarious, im just sickened i didnt cheat more on mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

THANK YOU! i think its brilliant he cheated! its hilarious, im just sickened i didnt cheat more on mine!
    LOL

Well you seem exceptionally dumb so yep, cheating would have benefitted you greatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

yeah his cheating was brilliant, inspired genius, whatever, irrelevant.

The funny part was him putting it online, and now theres a great chance that he can't go to uni/get a job/etc in Ireland without people knowing its that guy from boards who cheated! Gotta love the weird names.

at dudess: yup wel your a handicap!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Irony.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Gay stops being an insult the day you leave secondary school. You'll see that next year after you manage to get through the LC second time around. ;)

aww pyro, I don't think you should resort to personal insults, some folk might not take kindly to the words on the internet.

it looks like a nice day outside

Wilde, Twain, Swift, Johnson... and now another to add to history's greatest wits: I give you... PyroniC!

• Advertisement

Dragan wrote: »
    Gay stops being an insult the day you leave secondary school. You'll see that next year after you manage to get through the LC second time around. ;)

jesus your funny arent ya! dickhead

Dudess wrote: »
    Wilde, Twain, Swift, Johnson... and now another to add to history's greatest wits: I give you... PyroniC!

yes! another loser who sits at his computer all day with his fist up his arse!

kaimera wrote: »
    aww pyro, I don't think you should resort to personal insults, some folk might not take kindly to the words on the internet.

it looks like a nice day outside

k no bother!

*her but thats not important right now.

I sense you are angry over summet pyro...</team.america>
    k no bother!

Don't let them wind you up. There's a lot of internet out there :)

I love this guy! Can we keep him?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Like you ya mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Ok but you'll have to feed it and clean up after it. It's your responsibility.

haha alright that was funny

javaboy wrote: »
    Ok but you'll have to feed it and clean up after it. It's your responsibility.

ya that was a pain in the arse with your mother, dirty bitch she kept leaving a mess.

• Advertisement

Skool n study r 4 luzerz n gayz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement