Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unbelievable

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

PyroniC wrote: »
    ya that was a pain in the arse with your mother, dirty bitch she kept leaving a mess.

Mother jokes. Yet more plagiarism. Do you ever stop cheating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ya that was a pain in the arse with your mother, dirty bitch she kept leaving a mess.
    tututut

pyro pyro pyro.

Don't you know that nobody on the internet has a mother?

kaimera wrote: »
    Don't you know that nobody on the internet has a girlfriend?

FYP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

haha

what are you all you gays doin' all day at your computers with your fist up your arse

only typin' with one hand lol luzers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Crank it up give it to me come on
    I’m gonna feedback feedback oh
    Feedback feedback oh
    I’m gonna feedback feedback oh
    Feedback feedback oh

• Advertisement

Earthhorse wrote: »
    haha

what are you all you gays doin' all day at your computers with your fist up your arse

only typin' with one hand lol luzers
    See pyro, you are not alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

PyroniC:

you%27re%20a%20homo.jpg

965300457_618cf7ffa4.jpg

Rb wrote: »
    965300457_618cf7ffa4.jpg

Wrong thread Rb. You want the thread in AH about the George bomb threats. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

i hate the fools who are bitching about that salman person for cheating, all ye bitching are just gay ****** losers that have no friends and sit at yer computers all day with yer fists up yer arses! hundreds cheated for the leaving not just that person! f**king losers!!
    motivator2643313_updated.jpg

• Advertisement

Nice re.use Sheri :)

If that is him in the pic I retract all previous posts/thanks in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

jesus your funny arent ya! dickhead
    You're going to go far, I can tell.

Coventry, if we're lucky...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Has he been banned? I can't see any of his posts, nor is he in the banlist

He's gone to a better place.

You're going to go far, I can tell.

Coventry, if we're lucky...

*cough*

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

In case others missed it, the Salman85 thread also made it into the Sunday Times - the infamy has swept the nation!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

purepwnage wrote: »
    so what if he mentioned his real name adress etc etc school

fact is that he hasnt even got a phonecall from anyone and no action has been taken (just texted him there)
    I can tell you right now, thats not factually correct.

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    I can tell you right now, thats not factually correct.

DeV.
    :awesome:

ixoy wrote: »
    In case others missed it, the Salman85 thread also made it into the Sunday Times - the infamy has swept the nation!
    ORLY?

Any linkage by chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Sue Denhams column in the Sunday times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

andrew wrote: »
    where'd pyronics posts go?
    Away. On permanent holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

andrew wrote: »
    where'd pyronics posts go?
    Up in smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

unbelievable

victormeldrew0410_228x328.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

funny-pictures-cats-perform-tests-to-see-how-humans-land.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

RuggieBear wrote: »
    unbelievable
    Unbelievably unbelievable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Ya see, internet stalkers always catch the bad guys!!!!!!

OMFG PWNED IN JOO MOFOING A$$ SALMAN85!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 PyroniC

Away. On permanent holidays.

nope stil here retard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

andy-xox wrote: »

The behaviour I have witnessed on this site is nothing short of intimidation and I cannot for the life of me believe it has been tolerated. For example, with regard to Salman85, or whatever his name was, was shameless. I read all the posts, and judging from the pictures, abusive language and general unpleasantness it is clear that alot of members feel the need to bully others on the forum, shockingly, people they don't even know. Ironic isn't it? The very ones who went on and on about his cheating ways and how ''immoral'' he is, are the very people subjecting this individual to such intimidation.

Futhermore, I couldn't help but laugh when so many members criticised this guy for his stupidity in stating the fact he cheated on the net. When, in fact, they also put themselves out there and actually went as far to bully someone on the net, a far worse crime in my opinion. I ask those concerned: why the hell did you feel the need to make someone feel so horrible, when such an act would in no way benefit yourselves?

Maybe if you put half as much time into study as you did into worrying about other people you might have done far better.

Another pressing subject: Laura Brady. My god, you don't even know her! How dare you viciously comment on another persons schooling, finance and parents. She doesnt even use this forum! just another example of the intimidation that occurs on this site..

+1

Honestly, brilliant post.

In conjunction with your examples I just want to add to it. When people hear the name Cheeky_gal I'm sure there are a lot of laughs but also theres a majority on this that would consider me to be one of the rudest/most annoying boardsies going. Tbh, I find it hilarious.

If any of you knew me in real life you would be shocked to find that I'm actually one of the soundest and most genuine people you could meet. This is an internet site! Like ffs majority of you take things far too serious. I merely use this to have a laugh etc.

All I'm trying to say is fair play OP. You're not the only one who feels in such a way. It's so ridiculous that it's just laughable honestly. Majority of people with profiles on this are more than likely work men/women in their mid 30's/40's. To think all they do is spend their day trying to intimidate others and "gang up" on individuals is just sad. To all you people, have a laugh. As the OP said focus on your own lives.
    andy-xox wrote: »
    Go on, I expect abuse now, call me an attention seeker for voicing my opinion or a no-it-all or whatever, it really won't suprise me.

Me too. :rolleyes:
    Wait til you see, there will be a million comments quoting some of this now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement