Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on second round of orders

Options
  • 18-06-2008 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

Here's what I have so far

15 x full zip short sleeve jerseys
    10 x full zip long sleeve jerseys
    10 x bib shorts
    11 x training jacket
    1 x bib tights

Orders close Friday!

The above numbers are based on PM's received. If you have not sent me a PM then your order has not been counted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Cadex

Penexpers - forgive ignorance don't know about PM - would be interested in Full Zip short sleeve - how much and how do we arrange? was talking to Tiny about it the other day.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

Cadex wrote: »
    Penexpers - forgive ignorance don't know about PM - would be interested in Full Zip short sleeve - how much and how do we arrange? was talking to Tiny about it the other day.
    Thanks.

A PM is a private message, you can send one to anyone by clicking on their name to the left of the post.

When you do a drop down menu should appear, where you will have the opinion to PM.

Welcome to on-line forums :), they're great!

72oo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Cadex wrote: »
    Thanks.

Go long sleeve, then we have 9 instead of 8! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

updated the figures again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Come on guys, only 1 more for bib shorts and training jacket? And two more for a long sleeve?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

I'll take a trainin jacket, so thats 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

Well done! I was going to order a training jacket but if I went home with another piece of cycling kit/wear I think I'd be thrown out. There seems to be something arriving through our front door every week :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

I have spent a fortune no doubt, got shorts, short sleeved jersey, training jacket.
    i want a loyalty discount if i go for the long sleeve ha ha!!

Whats in it for me ??

BUACHAILL wrote: »
    Whats in it for me ??

Exercise :D

ha i can think of better ways to spend my money than exercise....like eh holidays

• Advertisement

Numbers updated again.

BUACHAILL wrote: »
    ha i can think of better ways to spend my money than exercise....like eh holidays

Who needs holidays when you got endorphins :) UNLESS... its a cycling holiday.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Hungrycol wrote: »
    Well done! I was going to order a training jacket but if I went home with another piece of cycling kit/wear I think I'd be thrown out. There seems to be something arriving through our front door every week :rolleyes:.
    Dude, it's obvious. Get it delivered to work!

kenmc wrote: »
    Dude, it's obvious. Get it delivered to work!

Yes but I can't leave it there. She's quite observant my missus. "Is that new?"... knowing full well....

Guys updated the numbers again. Looks like it's going to be a substantial amount of gear.

Man, this gear lark is really taking off ain't it!

Makes my little heart proud to see how popular it is :D

Could anyone who wants anything else please pm me by 5pm. I'm doing up the order now and over the weekend I will let people know how much they owe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclegadabout

How much is everything approx?

Pricing is here

http://www.fcarvalho-ciclismo.com/clo/index.php

Don't forget to add 21% for VAT and something for shipping (though it shouldn't be too much).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,390 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Soon people will be playing guess the boardsie as cyclists up and down the country pass them by in the boards gear :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Did we go for light weight or medium weight bib shorts the last time? Whatever we went for last time would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Carvalo has added us on their site

http://fcarvalho-ciclismo.com/blog/ ... maybe that was already added on one of the threads...

thats great publicity for all involved

We got the medium weight shorts last time round.

Cheers for that spot Caroline, it's the email I'd written them to say thanks, and I gave a link to some pics from the W200 -Ken's now famous!

Even better news about the caps, got to get designing now :)

Even better news about the caps, got to get designing now :)

Looking at all the other kits they made, I think that ours is definately the better looking one by far.

Looking at all the other kits they made, I think that ours is definately the better looking one by far.

oh you... *blush*

oh you... *blush*

Of course... I am trying to be nice so you don't lose me in the middle if the Wicklow mountains tomorrow ...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

Carvalo has added us on their site

http://fcarvalho-ciclismo.com/blog/ ... maybe that was already added on one of the threads...
    They have confirmed our belief that the Irish are the best natured people on the planet
    Great, we needed some good publicity over in yon place.

Of course... I am trying to be nice so you don't lose me in the middle if the Wicklow mountains tomorrow ...

Well then, keep those compliments coming :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

Last minute PM sent!

Advertisement