Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on second round of orders

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Of course... I am trying to be nice so you don't lose me in the middle if the Wicklow mountains tomorrow ...
    Well then, keep those compliments coming :D

Given the amount of sandbagging going on between you too about how bad you are at climbing, I propose a quick race tomorrow to sort this one out once and for all. Just the two you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

el tonto wrote: »
    Given the amount of sandbagging going on between you too about how bad you are at climbing, I propose a quick race tomorrow to sort this one out once and for all. Just the two you.
    I think it would probably be a 'slow' race as opposed to a 'quick race' ... since we arde both crap.

Have the orders being sent yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Have the orders being sent yet ?

Hey haven't been sent yet, it will be done before the end of the day. Some people were late getting back with sizing and I got caught up in some stuff over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

penexpers wrote: »
    Hey haven't been sent yet, it will be done before the end of the day. Some people were late getting back with sizing and I got caught up in some stuff over the weekend.
    Sorry, I was one of those people- sent you a PM just now.

• Advertisement

OK I've gone through my messages again and there's still a few sizes outstanding. Can people please respond, I would like to get this order out asap so as to not delay the people who have given sizing. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Name & Shame !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

To my shame I've just sent a very late PM:o Have been away so missed the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Are we waiting on many more to give their size?

down to the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

down to the last one.

It's not me by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

i take it you have my sizes ?

Yeah I have both of your sizes. Anyone that I need more info from I've sent a PM.

OK I've lost patience. I don't think it's fair to leave everyone else waiting for this one person to come back so I'm going to get the order sent off this morning.

sorry for the delay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I've not paid you

Do I need to do this now? Sorry, If I've missed an earlier post on this

Oh, and name and shame the laggard who held this up

micmclo wrote: »
    I've not paid you

Do I need to do this now? Sorry, If I've missed an earlier post on this

Oh, and name and shame the laggard who held this up

I'll ask for payment once I sent the order off and once they confirm how much shipping will be.

And no sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sooty11

how long did it take for the last orders to arrive back?

would be cool if we had these for the ROK....but i think thats wishful thinking...

I think they quote 4-6 weeks on the website. The Sean Kelly tour is probably a better target :)

It will probably be a bit quicker this time as the design is done, but they list lead time as four weeks, so won't be here for the ROK. Hopefully will be here for the Sean Kelly Tour though!

blorg wrote: »
    It will probably be a bit quicker this time as the design is done, but they list lead time as four weeks, so won't be here for the ROK. Hopefully will be here for the Sean Kelly Tour though!

I also doubt many clubs order gear at this time of year. We might be lucky and get them a bit quicker :)We better get that 'Boardies' hello ready ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

I would have thought the summer was when places did order stuff in. I think it'll still be around the 4 or 5 week mark, as the designs were done before the last order went in, and that's how long it took... speaking of which, I must get round to designing a cap -who fancies one of them? :)

I'd say Caroline is probably right on this, I imagine most clubs would order well before the summer starts. Would be no harm penexpers asking for an estimate when you stick the order in (thanks again for handling this BTW.)

Hey the order has been sent. Just waiting for postage confirmation then I'll be sending out the demands for money :) I hope I got everyone, apologies if I didn't. I did go through my PM's about 20 times over though.

So far the subtotal is 2099 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

its ok Penexpers we have all changed our minds ha ha

Woohoo!!!

Ok I have the total now. I'll send a PM to everyone who ordered and let them know how much they owe.

I'm adding on 6 euro to cover postage costs and paypal fees. If possible please pay by paypal it will make my life easier and also speed up the process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

Have you sent the PM's around yet? I haven't received one

I'm sending them out in batches. Not all sent yet, I would say 50% have been sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

I'm sending them out in batches. Not all sent yet, I would say 50% have been sent.

Oh ok, grand - thought I might've been left out!

• Advertisement

OK everyone who ordered should have a PM with the total in it. If I missed anyone, let me know.

Advertisement