Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thread to end all salman threads

Options
  • 18-06-2008 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

i know sal IRL, people dont really take him seriously in school, its because he is known to not give a crap about anyone, he has no "real" friends, he only hangs out with people at breaks etc, to not look like a loner, he does a damn good job of it too. alot of my friends never realised in the 5 fecking years he was in school with us. yeah he is a bit of an A-hole

and FFS people there is "NOTHING COMMING TO HIM" he isnt going to get screwed over by SEC or colaiste choilm

i actully heard he was moving to america and didnt even need his leaving cert points (others who know him prolly will confirm this i could be wrong)

why wont he be caught?
    is the examiner going to say "yeah i let him use a programmeable calculator" or "im blind and somehow he got away with using the calculator"
    or the school are probably going to say "this had nothing to do with the school because it was a school examination"
    what are the SEC going to say?

do they give a crap about you? i dont think so. i have heard stories about people cheating in exams and all examiners ever did was just take away the cheating papers because they cant be bothered to go to court

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement