Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Music: Seachanges recording anyone?

Options
  • 18-06-2008 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Yeah so i'm a bit desperate, can barely remember what Seachanges sounds like...any chance someone could email me a recording of it? Would be much appreciated :)

k8emaher@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Yeah i'll send you it. One minute

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I don't have it here either, any chance you could send it to me too ? If not then its grand !

n8zpyro@gmail.com

Hmm...my gmail doesn't like sending big files anymore. Either of you got msn and I can send it to you on that? PM me if you don't want your msn addie flying around the interwebz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Kathy_x_x

hey... is there any chance you could send it to me too?? If you have time of course

my msn is bustedsod@hotmail.com

thanks x x

I'm just going offline now but I'll add you to my contacts and send it to you later on today k?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Kathy_x_x

yea thats perfect... thank you so much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I sent this to someone the other day so I still have it on my webspace... tis <snip>. Almost 12mb though! (You'll want to save link as or else you're gonna get a lot of nonsense.)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 cursive

<snip>

all the works, in segments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jobey

<snip>
    all the works, in segments[/QUOTE]

Life saver! Best of luck tomorrow everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Hate to have to do this, but copyright etc etc

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement