Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Cert,overall,how did it go for you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Just finished today! Overall Im happy, hopefully I hit the 400 points mark. I didnt let the stress get to me too much, but it takes its toll on you none the less.

1.Hardest Paper: Maths, tough but still got a C id imagine...

2.Easiest Paper: Possibly english or business althoug I ran out of time in business

I leave you all with the following quote:
    "Its all over, its all about to begin"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭cartman444

hardest paper: english paper 1....i cant write more than a 3 page essay!

easiest: apart from ordinary irish id say maths paper 2 honours ( well the first 3 q's anyway!;)

overall the exams were not to bad but all the staying in the months before exams and not seeing friends as much was a BITCH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

Easiest: English, both papers, and Music was a joy to do...

Hardest: Well pissed off about Maths and I took a gamble on History for the first time in 2 years and it didnt pay off... I would imagine I got a b2 but I know and my teacher knows that I'm at least an a2 student so I was fairly pissed off with myself for putting it on the long finger.... Dumb...ass....

Overall: I honestly dont know... I feel like the answers I gave for French, Irish and Physics will definitely depend on my corrector, and I shouldnt have set myself up like that. I'm a bit pissed off with myself for not knowing really easy facts and quotes and things for every paper but **** it, cant change it now... Here comes the Summer (da na na naaaa...) :D:D:D

Advertisement