Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ctyi 8-13

Options
  • 18-06-2008 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

have people forgot about the munchkins/baby/mini ctyi. for those of you who havent been its like "bigger" ctyi except you can do it on saturdays during the winter and for about two weeks during the summer. you dont stay overnight but you stay there for a few hours.if neone has done them recently i might know them and we can find out if were movin to "bigger"(sounds so gay) ctyi. a digital reunion if you like. im doin entreprenuership for the first time. sess1 in about a week. really excited!

8-13 4eva

http://www.bebo.com/CTYI-8-13

- mark
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Hey there kiddo. Firstly, you are already at session 1. Enjoy! secondly, I'm sure you will find quite a few baby CTYI people there, although I find that there only might be three or for. Back in MY day when I was in babyCTYI, we didn't even know that big boy CTYI existed.

Advertisement