Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did Countdown to 406 (2FM) not to a classics program?

Options
  • 18-06-2008 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

I was sure they'd be able to give some predictions or guidance, but looking at the podcast, there was nothing about Classics last night... Maybe they covered it in an earlier program? Anyone know for sure?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

no they never covered classics... or music come to think of it....
    the show finished up last friday but they had people on discussing the topics for this coming week as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

why is it called countdown to 406???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 prawn

didnt do spanish either *grumbles to self* with us all through the exams like my favourite socks/bra ?? my favourite socks/bra is still here and they aren't!
    It was a great show though, but i ended up listening to the subjects I didnt have either thinking hmm i wonder what biomes are?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 prawn

Peleus wrote: »
    why is it called countdown to 406???

it was the countdown to the 4th of June the day the exams started 4/06 = 406. It was cleverer last year 606 but if u listen back to last years podcasts the jingle/ theme tune is very ominous and apopolyptic imo

Advertisement