Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work problem

Options
  • 18-06-2008 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Hoping someone can help/advise me on this.

I am working in a job 6 months - nearly 7 months.

For the most part I like it and they have been really good to me as my dad got sick and I had to take time off etc.

When i came back our team had been cut from 6 to 2 which was fine.

The understanding was that it were both equal on the team.

However the guy I work with had taken over in recent weeks and Its really starting to bug me.

When i say taken over, he dictates what we are going to do and when etc.

He has also taken over our sales board etc.

My question is should i say something to my mananger? I have already jokingly said it to him but never in a serious situation.

Im worried that it may come across as me being paranoid etc.

Also if anything is said to him it could cause an atmosphere between us as there is only 2 of us!

any help/advice appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

If you have any problems or queries to do with work you should always bring them to your manager. Thats what he gets paid for. If he is any good he will listen to you and if necessary, act.

If you feel he's approachable, go to him. Make sure this is a legitimate concern first though and not a case of bruised ego on your part.

-Funk

Advertisement