Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where are the wider roads.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Surely if the roads are roads are suitable for commercial vehicles and buses, then even the largest cars should not have a problem negotiating them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

When I see a Hyundai Santa Fe, I'm always reminded of the 'Canyonaro' from the Simpsons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

When I see a Hyundai Santa Fe, I'm always reminded of the 'Canyonaro' from the Simpsons.

That's actually small in terms of 4x4's. Me thinks you have spatial awareness issues.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

WHITE_P wrote: »
    That's actually small in terms of 4x4's. Me thinks you have spatial awareness issues.
    Maybe it's because it's endorsed by misguidedly avaricious clowns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

Robbo wrote: »
    Maybe it's because it's endorsed by misguidedly avaricious clowns?

I'm not endorsing the Santa Fe or any other 4x4, even thought I do drive a 4x4 for work purposes, and it does spend alot of time off road.

My point was that the Santa Fe is small by comparison to many other 4x4's. Where as the Canyonaro was ludicriously over sized, even by American standards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement