Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 60GB

• 18-06-2008 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Does anyone know the best/cheapest place to buy PS3 60GB/ Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

BOFH_139 thats a xbox 360 not a ps3 lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

game do them for under 500 euro whenever they are in stock with 2 games(motorstorm and resistance i think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

the 60 gig models are not being manufactured anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ebay, Buy and Sell, adverts.ie

No hope of getting one new in a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Bubonic

You know you can legally upgrade the harddrive in the PS3, its even in the manual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Bubonic wrote: »
    You know you can legally upgrade the harddrive in the PS3, its even in the manual.

He more than likely wants it for the PS2 backwards compatibility and not the bigger HDD

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Bubonic

True.

I gave up caring about that though as the PS3 game catalogue got better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Would it not be a better idea for people wanting a 60gb PS3 to get a brand new 40gb for 400e odd(And prob get some free games) and buy a used ps2 for like 30e or summat.I regret buying a 60gb.I got it last october just when i heard they were out of production. Since then,I havent played one single ps2 game once, not once(Or use the memory card slots for that matter).Talk about a waste of 100 euro!!:mad:.(That said i much prefer the looks of the 60gb, the chrome finsh and all, looks much classier than the alluminium on the 40gb)

• Advertisement
Advertisement