Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salman85 goes national. RTE Radio 1

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 **simone**

andrew wrote: »
    It's quoted near the end of the thread. Turgon quoted it originally, not sure where he/she got it from.

hhhmmm... sorry im so lost on this thing!! Just new!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

**simone** wrote: »
    hhhmmm... sorry im so lost on this thing!! Just new!!!

haha aww n00b

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

kev_s88 wrote: »
    haha aww n00b

*boards meme a noob wouldn't get*

haha aww n00b

Thats me :D:D

But im a quick learner....if you click on his name you can trace all his comments.. it'd be SO easy to track him like. (if they already haven't!! Im also new to this story about him!!:confused:)

yep... he does physics german ord maths chem (?)... his parents are doctors He likes hot girls (original).. God...very easy to stalk someone on this?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Apparently you have to be caught in the act for anything to be done? I doubt an online admission is enough to get you punished for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

But im a quick learner....if you click on his name you can trace all his comments.. it'd be SO easy to track him like. (if they already haven't!! Im also new to this story about him!!:confused:)

agent smith done it(legend)

good work :D

i only heard about the story after hearing that tool go on JOOOOOOOOOOOE DUFFFFFFFFFFY and give out about it.

although i dont condone cheating i really think it is a bit petty for anyone to go and report him to the SEC or do anything of the likes.its just a stupid act.but its not my place to judge.

good work :D

i only heard about the story after hearing that tool go on JOOOOOOOOOOOE DUFFFFFFFFFFY and give out about it.

although i dont condone cheating i really think it is a bit petty for anyone to go and report him to the SEC or do anything of the likes.its just a stupid act.but its not my place to judge.

yeah alot of people are getting a bit over-involved... But i guess if he was about to take my college course id be pretty involved too. But he's not because he's all sciency and he loves german ;) - im so gettin the hang of this thing!!

yeah alot of people are getting a bit over-involved... But i guess if he was about to take my college course id be pretty involved too. But he's not because he's all sciency and he loves german ;) - im so gettin the hang of this thing!!

ahha my point exactly

ah sure this thing aint so complicated.you'll get used to it soon :D

agent smith???? should i know him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

andrew wrote: »
    It's quoted near the end of the thread. Turgon quoted it originally, not sure where he/she got it from.

I wrote, and sent, it myself!!!! :D:D:D:D

Why I oughta...

ahha my point exactly

ah sure this thing aint so complicated.you'll get used to it soon :D

Your like practically the first person who has ever replied to me on this!! So i thought i wasn't posting my comments or something!!

meh...tv is CRAP. And bebo's boring.. Since i finished the LC (yest) I AM SOOOO BORED!!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

turgon wrote: »
    I wrote, and sent, it myself!!!! :D:D:D:D

I Thought You Wrote It!

But You Actually Sent It Too?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

To all those saying he hasn't got away with it...how hasn't he?! People ringing into radios show's talking about it doesn't mean he got caught,it means those people have nothing better to do. He wasn't caught during the exams, all he did was brag about it here. There is no concrete evidence of him cheating yet, so until something like that is found/proved he has got away with it!

meh...tv is CRAP. And bebo's boring.. Since i finished the LC (yest) I AM SOOOO BORED!!!! :(

Maybe you could study my applied maths for me?

Yeah I sent it. I have no shame. My whole philosophy towards doing right and wrong, is that being punished for doing wrong is a big deterrent, although Salman has got away with it I would imagine.

Why do i only have one star beside my name? :(

Why do i only have one star beside my name? :(

Cause you dont have enough posts

100 - two stars
    500 - three stars

I think. Ive been on this way too much lately, I had only 400 posts a couple of day ago!!!Damn leaving cert and lisbon treaty..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

turgon wrote:
    Yeah I sent it. I have no shame. My whole philosophy towards doing right and wrong, is that being punished for doing wrong is a big deterrent, although Salman has got away with it I would imagine

How is it the right thing?! What do you think sending that to the school is going to do?!

Yeah I sent it. I have no shame. My whole philosophy towards doing right and wrong, is that being punished for doing wrong is a big deterrent, although Salman has got away with it I would imagine.

hhhmmm...applied maths!! No thanks!! But im a firm believer that the majority doing app maths do the whole honours maths and physics combo which help hand in hand with eachother..???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Oh no, i don't think it was wrong of you to have sent it i just thought you hadn't!!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

hhhmmm...applied maths!! No thanks!! But im a firm believer that the majority doing app maths do the whole honours maths and physics combo which help hand in hand with eachother..???
    There is nothing that makes Applied Maths any easier :(

Your like practically the first person who has ever replied to me on this!! So i thought i wasn't posting my comments or something!!

haha so i am good for something

how did ya do in the exams anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Cause you dont have enough posts

100 - two stars
    500 - three stars

I think. Ive been on this way too much lately, I had only 400 posts a couple of day ago!!!Damn leaving cert and lisbon treaty..

you think tou have look at me lol

Slashman X wrote: »
    There is nothing that makes Applied Maths any easier :(

well im sure the infamous salman will be contrary to that ;)

haha so i am good for something

how did ya do in the exams anyways?

yeah really good in most (hopefully).. irish maths eng were lovely, german was fine (after 2 ****ing months of an exchange in TY it'd want to be!), history was super tricky!! Business i surprisingly slipped up here and there... and of course accounting which went HORRIBLE for me.

How about you??

In before off topic warnings :D

Speaking of off topic, damnthe weather is being ****. It's not fair, i've been finished for nearly a week and not one sunny day yet! Gahh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

The original poster doesn't deserve the attention he is getting.

As far as anyone is concerned, he got away with cheating. It's no use further talking about it on an internet forum. This is completely off topic to the Leaving Cert forum.

Cheating is bad! Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement