Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheater / Joe Duffy / Mouth Piece

Options
  • 18-06-2008 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Just Listening to Joe Duffy.

Some Girl is on, talking about how boards had a guy braggging about cheating in the leaving cert and how there were more bragging about it too.

And the Moderators.. bla bla..

Nice work who ever you are... how about you leave boards out of ot next time? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

snyper wrote: »
    Nice work who ever you are... how about you leave boards out of ot next time? :rolleyes:

OMG, your so right, she makes us look so UNCOOL, im so embarrassed, I wish I cheated like Salman and I could be cool! Doh, ill just have to resit, just to get to cheat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

YEA - kill freedom of speech and leave the boards to people who help sh1theads cog their way through life - YEA.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Just Listening to Joe Duffy.

Some Girl is on, talking about how boards had a guy braggging about cheating in the leaving cert and how there were more bragging about it too.

And the Moderators.. bla bla..

oh noes a newfag influx is on its way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Wasnt my point.. blue..

My point was i dont think there is any need to bring boards.ie into this..

some guy wants to cheat and gloat about it, he wil be delt with.. if somone wants to ring into Joe Duffy, i dont see the reason to bring boards.ie into it..

It will give some ppl the wrong impression of the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

The thread was posted on boards.ie, of course its going to be mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Pye

The forum does a good job of that on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

A sad sad individual who rang in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Inevitably

She did NOT come across well at all, and what exactly did she achieve? whinge whinge whinge

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement