Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acca Exemptions Where to Apply

• 18-06-2008 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Where do you apply for the Acca Exemptions. Just checking on their website it looks like I can get 4 paper exemptions.

Do I apply to the college on registration eg.. Griffth or do I sent me transcripts etc to Acca directly.

Can't seem to find it on the site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Where do you apply for the Acca Exemptions. Just checking on their website it looks like I can get 4 paper exemptions.

Do I apply to the college on registration eg.. Griffth or do I sent me transcripts etc to Acca directly.

Can't seem to find it on the site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

J

Only ACCA can offer/confirm ACCA exam exemptions. Apply direct - Griffith only offer approved study courses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭pa daly

Can someone confirm on what basis ACCA give exemptions. Is it true you have to get over 50% at BOTH Xmas and Summer in the respective college exams??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Pa,

I imagine ACCA are only interested in the year's final results. Check out the ACCA website, there's an extensive database re exemptions per particular courses.

If not there contact them direct by email, they wont bite! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭pa daly

Well thats what I would have thought too smcgiff, but my college lecturer keeps telling us we need over 50% at both xmas and summer. I cant find that sort of info on the ACCA website.

I might take up your suggestion and email but I know there are a few here that must know..

Also I am told you need to have every exemption to have a chance of getting a contract with one of the big four??

Advertisement