Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help!

• 18-06-2008 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi everyone!

I need help for my thesis research! I really need you to fill out my questionnaire, researching online communities. I am hoping boards.ie members can help me with this. I need honest answers and any feedback people can give me. Please complete the questionnaire linked below. It is short and should take less than 10 minutes.

If anyone is interested in my findings or would like more information on my research, feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Questionnaire

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭TheNibbler

decimal wrote: »
    Please complete the questionnaire linked below.

Link?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭decimal

TheNibbler wrote: »
    Link?!

Sorry about that! My head is spinning with deadlines at the moment. Just edited and included the link in the post. Thanks for pointing that out!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Consent form?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭TheNibbler

Filled out your questionnaire the other day, quite interesting. Will you PM me your hypothesis if you get a chance?

Also as the Black oil says, you should add a consent form and some sort of debriefing sheet (even if only a few sentences).

Advertisement