Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is better??

Options
  • 18-06-2008 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Ok, so most of us have fallen in the door at 4am after the pub and made a bee line for the kitchen for earliers leftovers or whatever... now, while those are in the microwave or whatever you switch on the TV, say, your like me and are stuck with the bog channels (at the moment) which would you watch.... Euronews, France 24 or whatever Teleshopping channel is on....

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Steve_o wrote: »
    Ok, so most of us have fallen in the door at 4am after the pub and made a bee lind to the kitchen for earliers leftovers or whatever... now, while those are in the microwave or whatever you switch on the TV, say, your like me and are stuck with the bog channels (at the moment) which would you watch....

There's that "Unsolved Mysteries" style programme on UTV... Nightwatch I think? Televisual spam.
    EDIT: Night Shift on TV3 ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

SDooM wrote: »
    There's that "Unsolved Mysteries" style programme on UTV... Nightwatch I think? Televisual spam.

True.... lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I like to watch those shopping channels at that time. Especially channel 655. Some quality stuff there, all I can say about it is though thank God I don't have a credit card...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

sometmes around 4 dipatches comes on - i like tha and any stuipid american sitcom will satisfiy my ocurnal brain till i soober up and can t be bothered turning it over:pac:
    OOOOh language programmes on bbc2
    'How to speak greek?
    and you try and learn greek :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I watched the entire series of Brasseye last night. Thank **** for DVDs I say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

oh and 4od is brilliant for watching father ted ,black books ,it crowd all c4 show basically

my name is earl:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Nothing better than the Teleshopping progammes when drunk, they're so tacky it's crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Oh Michelle Doherty...
    ...I watch her ads over and over again.
    Especially that one where she's climbing up the mountain. Mmmmm.

Oh Michelle Doherty...
    ...I watch her ads over and over again.
    Especially that one where she's climbing up the mountain. Mmmmm.

she certainly makes a late night on your toblerone more bearable!

she certainly makes a late night on your toblerone more bearable!
    Agreed!
    Except her ads aren't on youtube
    :mad:
    Did you know she's an airhostess?

was going to put something here but it is duuuuuuurty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

In the UK on one of the shopping channels, some bint said she was leaving her husband! I used to watch them when I was in the UK as we only had the free channels on sky. (too tight to buy them!) My Ex used to buy stuff from Create & Craft, but used to get her dad to do it as she never had a credit card. I think with most of the shopping channels you have to be in the UK anyway!

Agreed!
    Except her ads aren't on youtube
    :mad:
    Did you know she's an airhostess?

was going to put something here but it is duuuuuuurty

I did not know that.

Bet it's not Ryanair!

I did not know that.

Bet it's not Ryanair!
    Oh no, she has far too much class for Ryanair.
    I'd say it's something snazzy like Emirates or one of the nice ones

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    In the UK on one of the shopping channels, some bint said she was leaving her husband! I used to watch them when I was in the UK as we only had the free channels on sky. (too tight to buy them!) My Ex used to buy stuff from Create & Craft, but used to get her dad to do it as she never had a credit card. I think with most of the shopping channels you have to be in the UK anyway!

I love it when stuff like that happens live and unscheduled!

I can't remember who is was, might google for it later! Might even find the youtube vid of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

With the Dragon on the blade!

Can't find the vid on youtube, but found this!

http://tu.tv/videos/venta-directa-extrema-para-yonkis-com NSFW!

The Dumped story:

Auction World's biggest claim to fame was when presenter Liz Fuller dumped her boyfriend, TV hypnotist Paul McKenna, live on air with the words "Going, going, gone - just like you, Paul."

"Hypnotist Paul McKenna has been dumped by his girlfriend - on live TV.

Ex-model Liz Fuller texted him to ask him to watch her show on Auction World.

But when he tuned in, she told him it was over - and then branded him "emotionally inadequate", says The Sun.

During a sale of engagement rings, she turned to the camera and told her boyfriend she was leaving him. As she closed the bidding on one item, she said: "Going, going, gone - like you.""

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Can't find the vid on youtube, but found this!

http://tu.tv/videos/venta-directa-extrema-para-yonkis-com NSFW!

The Dumped story:

Auction World's biggest claim to fame was when presenter Liz Fuller dumped her boyfriend, TV hypnotist Paul McKenna, live on air with the words "Going, going, gone - just like you, Paul."

"Hypnotist Paul McKenna has been dumped by his girlfriend - on live TV.

Ex-model Liz Fuller texted him to ask him to watch her show on Auction World.

But when he tuned in, she told him it was over - and then branded him "emotionally inadequate", says The Sun.

During a sale of engagement rings, she turned to the camera and told her boyfriend she was leaving him. As she closed the bidding on one item, she said: "Going, going, gone - like you.""

now THAT is quality late night television! :D

I actually remember seeing it on one of those 50 worst TV moments a while ago. It was classic!

Advertisement