Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Levin Superstrut problem

Options
  • 18-06-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Right lads first post first problem e10201.gif have a problem with knocking on the front passenger side of me Levin.

Happens whenever i go over a bump.

Was told replace the ball joint by the NCT fellas, who marked with yellow paint both the Figure 8 joint and the camber arm joint that links the figure 8.

So i assumed get the Figure 8 replaced, and did that.

But still knocking, went for 2nd NCT today and failed again. The mechanic didnt know which exact part it failed on.

Its hardly just the droplinks gone is it?
    Any ideas?
    Does a dodgy camber arm cause knocking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

If i was to put money on it I'd say it needs ARB Droplinks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mickod2008

It would be a huge relief it it was a droplink gone, but would the NCT lads not recognise this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Sign up to www.dtdirl.com, a few lads tehre know a lot about levins and will tell you how to sort it

Advertisement