Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No-one tells me anything....

Options
  • 18-06-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I go away for 3 hours to listen to that ridiculous Raymond Deane and I miss all the drama... who's this girl?? why did she ring joooooooooe?? what did she say?? when will I stop asking questions????:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I go away for 3 hours to listen to that ridiculous Raymond Deane and I miss all the drama... who's this girl?? why did she ring joooooooooe?? what did she say?? when will I stop asking questions????:confused:

i dunno .i dunno . i dunno.i dunno and oh yeah im not tellin you:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

There was no drama. Some girl rang Joe Duffy about how easy it is to cheat in the LC and there was a lot of bla bla bla and basically nothing interesting on the matter was said.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Lots of the same old crap thats been on this forum but good luck in your next exam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

^^

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement