Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CONSTRUCTION STUDIES......HOW DID IT GO?

Options
  • 18-06-2008 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

i tot it was a handy enuf paper! i was delighted wen i seen d fireplace detail as d cumpolsory drawing question tanks 2 every1 on dis dat said it wud cum up:D:D....and every1 dat said d stairs wud cum up ur lifesavers:D:D....d u-value q. was tricky enuf tho..it wasnt like otha years....dere was a load of working out 2 do...besides dat it was a handy enuf paper:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

U-value?!?!?! wat the hell??? i could only do part a. Q1 was tricky, it wasnt the usual fireplace, it was a semi detatched house and a solid concrete wall? i drew a cavity wall... Other than that it was grand. had a very high bull-ability

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

Yeah the U-Value Question was a balls if i may say so myself! The other questions were straight forward enough. Although I'm disappointed that I never revised the stairs bit, because that question came up in the pre's =/

Just wrote a blog post about it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I thought it was lovely. A stroll in the park compared to yesterday's Accounting.
    Freedom at last.:D

Advertisement