Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber

Options
  • 18-06-2008 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭

Need a hairdresser open late tonight, around 8-ish. don't need anything fancy, just need to get rid of hair, thanks for help :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Unless the stephens green shopping centre opens late on a wednesday I think youre out of luck. Everywhere closes about 630. If it is go in and ask for Simon in Peter Marks on the lower floor. Best barber in the city. Might cost you 45e though! Other than that The Merchant Barber in Temple Bar, 14e, good cut. Dunno how late they open... they have a website actually come to think of it they might do a Barber School on a wednesay which would mean late opening and free (supervised) haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Legend, cheers man. if i end up bald on friday you'll know i was at barber school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

might want to ring/check-website and make sure. Theyre at the corner there just past Dorans as you come down from Dame St in front of you just before you take a right for the direction of Dol'ier street, hard to miss them.

Disclaimer: Something in the back of my head is saying its called The TempleBarber now.. could be wrong, anyway, its right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

There's a place in Stoneybatter that stays open till all hours. It's up beside Walshes pub. I got my hair cut there once, and I think I was the only non-African in the shop, but nobody was bothered.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Almost all the African and Chinese places on Parnell Street stay open late.

• Advertisement
Advertisement