Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert cheating

Options
  • 18-06-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

look lets not get all hot and bothered. i didnt cheat for my leaving and i personally know salman and he probably didnt either it was probably the fx-9860 SD he used if he did and look so what if he did! its not the end of the world! how do you know he did cheat it could be just a wind up even if he did he beat the system get over it if u were as smart or computer wise as he was u wud have to! he can just deny the whole thing no proof :D and cant get caught.

look we all know there is a certain amount of cheating that goes on in the leaving cert... if u partake in it you risk failing and the embarrassment of getting caught. if you have the guts to do and get away with it then thats good for you. all i know i personally couldnt do that but if he did so what..

people shouldnt be ringing up joe duffy... this gives him a bit more fun and satisfaction for doing it what he did.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055316768

as for ^^^^^
    you missed the point of it completely i hope everyone sees the light of this thread and realises cheating happens everywhere in life. and we should not let it bother us. :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

I think I speak for alot of people when I say.... leave, now, please...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Bored of this at this stage....Next big story to see?

🤪

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

cheating is wrong kids!
    Posted via Mobile Device

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mrpants

i say, if he had the balls to do it, leave him be. fair play to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Seriously will you's drop it already its kinda old now

And that is salman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Scannell89

I think I speak for alot of people when I say.... leave, now, please...

i think i speak for alot of people to dont be annoyed by it!

it happens :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Insanesomeone

The reason some people get pretty upset over this is because there is quite a lot at stake. If someone cheats, they're upping their grade in a manner that's sompletely cowardly.

To put it simply; when someone cheats they screw someone else over. Getting into college is extremely compeditive and if some cheater gets a place and thus takes that chance of a place away from an honest student we have every right to be hot and bothered.

There's no guts involved in cheating, if you're cheating you've nothing to lose. The people with guts are those who have strained themselves studying to get something they really want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

pt42_m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Scannell89 wrote: »

i think i speak for alot of people to dont be annoyed by it!
    Me fail English! That's unpossible...

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

in before the lock. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Methinks someones gettint terrified about getting caught - you just keep posting. thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement