Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question

Options
  • 18-06-2008 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

18 on Saturday but would I be left into a club at midnight on Friday (as in 12 am Saturday morning?).

I presume I would jut double checking before hand :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I dunno, haven't tried it- depends on which club you go to, the bouncers *might* be sound enough to leave you in. Nahh, i'd say they would actually. It is technically your birthday!

Good luck and happy early birthday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

i dont think the will. as far as i can remember from working in an offie its taken from when the place opens. You should try it anyway all they can say is no!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'd give it a bash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

My 18th birthday was on a Sunday and I went out the Saturday night with no problems. Used my own I.D going into pubs at about 9pm/10pm even before hitting the club.

Happy Early Birthday..Enjoy your night..Don't get too drunk!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Try it and good luck

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I was discussing it with a bouncer that works in the city centre the other day.
    He said that they would not let someone in the night/evening before their birthday, but that after midnight would be ok. Go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

There was a problem, except it had ntohing to do with my age. I was told I was turned away already when I actualy wasn't and he was abt t confiscate m passport until I told him I had a drivers licence and after a while he realise he was acting the **** and told me I must have a clone :pac:

An unbelivable sausage fest though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Alan Smith wrote: »
    There was a problem, except it had ntohing to do with my age. I was told I was turned away already when I actualy wasn't and he was abt t confiscate m passport until I told him I had a drivers licence and after a while he realise he was acting the **** and told me I must have a clone :pac:

An unbelivable sausage fest though :rolleyes:

Lol. So it was Redz eh?

Advertisement