Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bentley for Spurs.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Woodgate wrote: »
    Never knew he was a Spurs fan, must mean we have a good chance of getting him. Should use Lennon as a makeweight on the deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1027365/Bentley-set-Spurs-switch-England-star-targets-London-return.html

Word on other message boards this morning is that its a done deal at £9.5m

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

Looks like he might not be the only new addition......

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3713693,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

yiddo wrote: »
    Excellent!!!

Is Lennon going the other way as part of the deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

I would be delighted with Bently. We are slowly but surely becoming a force. Anyone know anything about this Santana charachter and nobody has mentioned the links to Podalski touted by the player himself.

I've always been a fan and dispite a poor season he has been able to have an excellant tourney so far. Anyone see the gem of a shot he blazed just wide of top corner from outside the box against Ronaldos lot. Would have been a peach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 eiduap

I watch alot of Itailain soccer he is very good a tricky winger can cross and shoot with either foot as quick as lennon but has a end result.Capped 7 times for Argentina. Played 26 times last year scoring 6 times. Scored against Everton in the penatly shoot out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

yiddo wrote: »

noodles is usually reliable Pat but I'll wait until I see it on the official site.

Be a good signing if we do get him at what I think is a knockdown price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

£9.5m, that's reasonable enough. What happened to the £15m they've been quoting for the last few weeks?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement