Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking Schemes...

Options
  • 18-06-2008 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

anyone know when the 2008 marking schemes will be available from examinations.ie?

yes, i am that obbsessed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

Usually when the results are announced iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Yeah definitely when or after the results come out... No chance that it will be before that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pjtb

I know for a fact that they aren't made available until we view our scripts at end of August. I'd love to see them too though! just to see how good (or bad!) we've done...

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

http://www.studentxpress.ie/papers/integration.htm for honours maths, has most of them they should have rest up soon

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Decerto wrote: »
    http://www.studentxpress.ie/papers/integration.htm for honours maths, has most of them they should have rest up soon

they're solutions rather than marking schemes... but still handy thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ciaranajl

From an email SEC sent me:

"We hope to have the Marking Schemes on our website in the week commencing 25th August 2008." By that time, though, the results will be out and I doubt we'll care as much about how we did on particular questions. Would be useful if they came out before then, so we could work out our results...:S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

But then, what would be the point in getting your results. August 13th would turn into a nothing day, cuz everyone would have their results already.

Some people wouldnt be able to enjoy ther summer, cuz they would know that they didnt get their points. Its better to be in blissful ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

MattD wrote: »
    But then, what would be the point in getting your results. August 13th would turn into a nothing day, cuz everyone would have their results already.

Some people wouldnt be able to enjoy ther summer, cuz they would know that they didnt get their points. Its better to be in blissful ignorance.

Argee with matt 100%

Enjoy our Summers:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

MattD wrote: »

We could take this to the extreme, and never find out our results at all. Live a happy life for the rest of our days on some island in the Caribbean.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

turgon wrote: »
    We could take this to the extreme, and never find out our results at all. Live a happy life for the rest of our days on some island in the Caribbean.

I would so love that man
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

Jeez people get over it already. It's done :p

(People aiming for medicine or the like don't shoot me)

Advertisement