Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Save me some money guys, you know you want to

• 18-06-2008 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

So i had Guitar Hero 3 for ps2 until febuary this year, when i got a 360.

I recently started to really miss GH3, but i can't afford the 65 quid. (i'm 15)

I've still got the guitar controller for the ps2, and i know it may sound absolutely retarded, but is there any way i can manipulate it to make it play for the 360 version.

Again, sorry for being a retard, i just would like to save myself some dosh :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭helios

Probably not since the 360 controller is wireless... It'd probably cost more to convert it than buy a new one. Kinda like converting a left-hand drive car to a right-hand drive. It's possible, but probably not worth the cost...

Advertisement