Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photos from a Red Sea Deep south Liveaboard June 2008

• 18-06-2008 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Finally I got the time to go through the pictures from my Deep south liveaboard.

I hope you like them, feel free to post your comments.

The pictures can be found here: The Gallery

Here is a few examples:

DSC_5734-Edit.jpgDSC_5445-Edit.jpgDSC_5489-Edit.jpgDSC_5887-Edit.jpgDSC_5676-Edit.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭Moanin

Cool. The Red Sea is probably the best place I have dived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

They are great photos.

I feel sick, sat behind a PC when I should be under water somewhere :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

What wreck is the photo of? I'm guessing the bell is long gone ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭ColinJennings

Wow. They are so cool. Do you own some really cool underwater camera or can you borrow them from dive centres and the like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Timmins

Those pictures are amazing - you should consider selling them to some scuba centre as pictures for a website design or something. Really fabulous - i hope to dive there sometime!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Great photos man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 theDiver

Peace wrote: »
    What wreck is the photo of? I'm guessing the bell is long gone ;)

Sorry for the very slow answer.

I don't know what wreck it is, it was quite deep so i wasnt looking for a name or the bell.

But it is in Egypts southern part of the red sea. Lovely wreck.

Wow. They are so cool. Do you own some really cool underwater camera or can you borrow them from dive centres and the like?

I have a Nikon D200 dSLR in an Ikelite housing + an Ikelite DS125 external flash.

For the wreck i used a Tokina 12-24 mm wideangle lense, and for the macro's a 60mm Nikkor lense.

Timmins wrote: »
    Those pictures are amazing - you should consider selling them to some scuba centre as pictures for a website design or something. Really fabulous - i hope to dive there sometime!

If you by any chance know of some divecenters wanting to buy the pictures, fell free to contact me, i'll gladly sell them :)

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Great photos man

Thanks a lot :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement