Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alex removed from Big Brother house

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

So Mario gets another week in the house, should see him trying to redeem himself!

I wonder what they will do with the profits they made from calls to vote out Alex? Keep them probably, but they should probably donate it ALL to charity!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

From the Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008...nel4.realitytv
    Big Brother contestant Alexandra De-Gale was tonight thrown off the show for intimidating other housemates.

As a result, the first eviction of the ninth series - due to take place on Friday - has been cancelled.

Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, De-Gale allegedly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends".

Alexandra allegedly made the comment about gangsters while speaking to albino contestant Darnell last night, while a number of other housemates were in proximity.

According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that ... personal offence is never forgotten. Do you know what I mean?

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the sh*t that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: "Alex's comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is the reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously.

"Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates' conduct and that kind of behaviour is not acceptable.

"She has already been spoken to twice about her behaviour, and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner."

about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out

I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the sh*t that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow

What a deluded bitch :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Good f'n riddance, am watching the highlights show going on about religion to Mo, what a bitch, theres enough bloody nutters around without giving them fuel for hatred.

The house is better without her.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

she's actually scary like...crazy...its about time they got rid of her!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Mr.S wrote: »
    hopefully they show it tomorow!

They will. C4 have said on their forums that the footage will be shown on tomorrow's highlight show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭VIS VIRES

Namesco wrote: »

As alex would say "member i said that":D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Cant wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Yay! she's gone! She deserves all she gets. So no eviction Friday but still a live show... New housemate to enter?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well Done BB.
    And l dont think she should get anymore air time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

I can't help but feel this is all too easy for Alex. She has been spared the vile and hatred she would deservedly received via a normal eviction, and this will only big up her image. it is now likely that she will make upwards of £50,000 selling this story to one of the Sunday's.

Also, cue endless speculation over the next 48 hrs that Steph will be put back into the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I can't help but feel this is all too easy for Alex. She has been spared the vile and hatred she would deservedly received via a normal eviction, and this will only big up her image. it is now likely that she will make upwards of £50,000 selling this story to one of the Sunday's.

Also, cue endless speculation over the next 48 hrs that Steph will be put back into the house.

But how many people would buy anything with a
    story about her in it?
    Not many l would imagine,so hopefully the Papers will
    sideline her........Forever.:)

No-one remembers the first couple of ppl out..Alex will go back to being a nobody..thankfully.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

I think she will meet plenty of hatred on the streets when she goes out. I dont think she did the muslim religion any favours.

But how many people would buy anything with a story about her in it? Not many l would imagine,so hopefully the Papers will sideline her........Forever.:)

Have you seen the tabloids lately? As much as people like a hero, they love a villian.

But yeah, hopefully she will be sidelined by those publications.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

how can you can you have endless speculation over 48 hrs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭*melanie*

i think she was thrown out because what she was trying to say was that she will arrange for the people that nominated her to be shot...which is quite scary considering her boyfriend is in prison for shooting someone,and he is also in a gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I think she was borderline fundamentalist. Can't believe the rant she gave Mo over the cross-dressing. That's just not on, life is for having fun.

Glad she's gone, she'll probably come out saying that she was victimised and bullied by the producers of BB, you never can tell how a mind like that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

They wouldn't put Stephanie back in, not after the outcry when they put Nikki Graham back in. People spent money on getting Stephanie they would go ape sh!t if she was put back in.
    Will they put a new housemate in since one person was leaving this week anyway??

stephen p wrote: »
    They wouldn't put Stephanie back in, not after the outcry when they put Nikki Graham back in. People spent money on getting Stephanie they would go ape sh!t if she was put back in.
    Will they put a new housemate in since one person was leaving this week anyway??
    you never know,but on the BB home page they do insinuate that something different is in store for tomorrow,and they say watch this space

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Probably totally unrelated but I was on Betfair last night looking at the odds. I wanted to see what price Luke was to win. The first page I check had a totally different list of names. It was the UK BB section that I was looking at. It had all there prices then another link to the other house mates i.e. Luke, Mario etc.

• Advertisement

Probably totally unrelated but I was on Betfair last night looking at the odds. I wanted to see what price Luke was to win. The first page I check had a totally different list of names. It was the UK BB section that I was looking at. It had all there prices then another link to the other house mates i.e. Luke, Mario etc.
    oooh,thats interesting!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

New housemate going in on Friday according to a poster on digitalspy forums, they have an inside source and have called it 100% correct on a number of issues recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Hopefully if they do bring in a new housemate, they ain't a d*ck. I'm not surprised Alex would stoop so low and threaten other housemates and their families. Just shows how lame and worthless she is. Rex was right, she is a FAILURE.

Mr.S wrote: »
    thats a bit silly? they where going to be a 1 down anyway

You never know, BB might spin it on it's head and have an eviction there an then. Either by putting it to the public, or to the house-mates (preferred choice for me), who do they want to keep; Mario; or this newcomer that no one knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Channel4 now offering refunds for all votes made:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2948

BB always bring in new housemates as the loonies get removed :D.
    I wouldnt rule out a shock eviction either, anything is possible, really looking forward to tonights show!

I think the producers have a great formula this year with interesting HM's, tasks etc, haven't been this entertained by BB in years :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Workmate is convinced there's an Irish guy going in on Friday.

Just watching the repeat of last nights show and dear god....Alex having a go at Mohammed. What a pathetic, hypocrite. So glad she's gone. Vile excuse for a human being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Wow.....jesus she is delusional. "How is that freatenin'?!"

How she's trying to spin that is beyond me.

Give it a week before we see her on the cover of every rag with the headline "MY BIG BROTHER HELL!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Wow.....jesus she is delusional. "How is that freatenin'?!"

How she's trying to spin that is beyond me.

Give it a week before we see her on the cover of every rag with the headline "MY BIG BROTHER HELL!"
    "I'm not bein' funny raaiiiii!"

I think she was going for the charlie image...although maybe that's affording her a little too much intelligence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

"This is ridiculus, ur taking that totally out of context big bruva"

Yeah, and what exactly was the context for "me and my very very very very so solid crew (21 seconds to go) get to see your family and friends soon, pow pow pow"? Which was a statement address to Darnell as much as a letter to Timbuktu.

Complete nutter.

Advertisement