Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy Versus XIII put on hold

Options
  • 18-06-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

2013 is going to be a pretty long wait. Sucks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Tetsuya Nomura directing? Hmm, think I may pass on this when it does get released.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

just wondering what take them so long?Square is probably is the biggest RPG maker on earth,not like they have lots of games in hand...they are the pro in making RPG jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

His character designs have become shoddy and the only thing I've liked his do as a director was the first Kingdom Hearts, everything else has been average to down right dreadful *cough advent children*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Whats the difference between FF XIII & FF versus XIII??

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Square Enix are releasing the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII which is basically a compilation of 3 FFXIII games (2 on PS3 and a third on mobiles which prob won't be released over here).

they're all set in the FFXIII universe but apparently don't have any connection to each other.

FFXIII and FF Versus XIII are both being released on the PS3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

In other words....money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

Well, Square knows how to milk its product. Just look at all the stuff that stemmed from FFVII.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

whats the difference between the two off them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

No idea, I hear they are set in the same universe thats all I know.

Advertisement