Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being Bugged :mad:

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

I was waiting for someone to post this up or say Im paranoid.

I assure you that I nor my family do not suffer from this medical condition. Its very convenient to pass been bugged off as been paranoid, but its not paranoia if you are actually been bugged.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Wait.....If only? what the hell are you on about???
    Shh, we can't have people knowing about that just yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/dakinishir/lolcats/paranoid.jpg

look mate if you are really being bugged then posting on boards shouldnt be a priority.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

didn,t Will Smith have this problem in a film. As I recall you have to find a Gene Hackman type character who knows his ****.
    Sh*t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Just put your tinfoil hat on, that normally works for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Talk to Joe. (joe duffy/rte/liveline). Joe fixes everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Just PM Jigsaw, he's an e-stalker so probably has a bit of info on the technology these "private detectives" use and therefore how to remove it.

Regarding the phone thing, the only way they'll get that information is if you register the phone or they physically get a hold of it.

Alternatively, you could build a nuclear battle suit and blow the ****ing **** out of them. :)

Use your own definition of blow if you like, if you're into that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

We're watching you Gareth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

They might be are reading your thoughts as well. I recommend you invest in a tin foil hat to insulate your brainwaves. Hang coat hangers off your ceiling as well. This is to stop the satellite from penetrating your house(obviously). That'll throw them off the scent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Friendlyguy

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Hi,

Basically I and my family and some others are under surveillence by a private investigator hired by a well known Irish business.

To cut a long story short we KNOW that we are bugged - audio, video, analogue phone, mobile and Internet - the whole lot. Also our cars bugged.

Ive been told its a private detective whos an ex guard. He gets access to the mobile phone tapping through friends in the Garda Siochana and uses criminals that he got to know through his job as a guard to take the risk putting the bugging devices in place.

Any advice on how to deal with this piece of s*it?

Also, does the Gardai know that this is going on? If they do its a scandal! :mad:

Also, the "ex" criminals get €600 per day so the PI must be on some dosh but none of them are paying tax. Anyone know how to contact customs? What are customs not doing something about this?

I have talked to a Garda and the PSNI informally about the above and they confirmed that this goes on. But I need help so any advice appreciated.

Anyone else experience this.

Apologies if the post is quite serious, Im not looking for legal advice.

Its ok Gareth, no one is bugging you.

Spy sappin' mah communications!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭stink_fist

Mr Crystal wrote: »
    If your internets bugged too why are you posting on boards?

Everyones internet is bugged: http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single10383

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Rb wrote: »
    I call BS.
    seconded.

OP, try posting here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

stink_fist wrote: »

That seems very big and outdated, probably a decoy if anything.

Ive been in contact with a PI in the UK and he says the bugging equipment is tiny and very non intrusive.

Its ok Gareth, no one is bugging you.

Thats a strange 1st post :confused:

How are you so sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Hi,

Basically I and my family and some others are under surveillence by a private investigator hired by a well known Irish business.

To cut a long story short we KNOW that we are bugged - audio, video, analogue phone, mobile and Internet - the whole lot. Also our cars bugged.

Ive been told its a private detective whos an ex guard. He gets access to the mobile phone tapping through friends in the Garda Siochana and uses criminals that he got to know through his job as a guard to take the risk putting the bugging devices in place.

Any advice on how to deal with this piece of s*it?

Also, does the Gardai know that this is going on? If they do its a scandal! :mad:

Also, the "ex" criminals get €600 per day so the PI must be on some dosh but none of them are paying tax. Anyone know how to contact customs? What are customs not doing something about this?

I have talked to a Garda and the PSNI informally about the above and they confirmed that this goes on. But I need help so any advice appreciated.

Anyone else experience this.

Apologies if the post is quite serious, Im not looking for legal advice.

LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

My father was bugged before so hes not surprised.

I would hazard a guess that he has been bugged many, many times during your life.

• Advertisement

Terry wrote: »
    LOL.

Its not funny for us :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Hi Gareth,

I work for a private investigating firm and I know what you must be going through. By using the sophisticated technology available to me, I've traced your IP address to Donegal. We actually have one ongoing case in that area and I'm wondering if it's you that we're tracking. Our client is a large bookmaker who thought that someone was getting too close to the truth. Is that you?

You seem like a nice guy so when I'm working tomorrow I could send a scrambling virus down our bugging line. This will kill the bugs without the PIs knowing. What do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Right Gareth head onto the Ryanair website there,book a flight and go missing for a month.Nobody will know where you're gone as Ryanair fly to the back arse of nowhere.

That seems very big and outdated, probably a decoy if anything.

Ive been in contact with a PI in the UK and he says the bugging equipment is tiny and very non intrusive.

You said the PI seemed pretty well off considering he was paying out around 600 a week, if thats the case why would he use the crappy little bugs? :p
    A sophisticated bugging and tracking device has been unearthed in the vehicle of a member of the Dublin 32 County Sovereignty Movement. The device was secreted internally into the dashboard of the vehicle and was equipped with its own self contained power supply.

Dublin 32CSM 24/03/08

There was a interview on Radio Free Éireann there a month ago where this bird was having work done on her gaff after her lad got pulled, and the psni decided to raid the place to remove bugs before the workers came across them, the proper ones are bigger than you'd think.

Duiske wrote: »
    I would hazard a guess that he has been bugged many, many times during your life.

Look, Im a normal enough person.

There are a lot of these criminals out there so someone is being bugged and Im 100% sure that I am one of them. Just google them, most of them are hiding behind unregistered mobiles.

I was denial for a long time hoping that I was just being paranoid but we all know now for a long time that this is fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Terry wrote: »
    LOL.

Bad show Terry, laughing at those who most need our help, or as they're known where I come from, tinfoil hat wearing paranoid raging lunatic mentalists.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

this bird was having work done on her gaff after her lad got pulled

She-males and espionage. This threads gonna be a hit. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Look, Im a normal enough person.

Sorry dude, has to be done.

http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/24/lolcatsdotcomiy0hwr7nqv87ch3g.jpg

There was a interview on Radio Free Éireann there a month ago where this bird was having work done on her gaff after her lad got pulled, and the psni decided to raid the place to remove bugs before the workers wouldn't come across them, the proper ones are bigger than you'd think.

Thanks, thats interesting.

Most need battery power and lithium batteries are big and bulky. However, I think that they can embed them into electronic devices also.

• Advertisement

Duiske wrote: »
    She-males and espionage. This threads gonna be a hit. :D

LMFAO, classic :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement