Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphone repair

Options
  • 19-06-2008 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭

I bought a pair of seinnheiser HD270s about 4years ago and at some stage they were dropped and now they only work in one ear. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of somewhere that can repair them for me at a reasonable price in the Dublin area, because i understand that they were designed with easy repair in mind.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

jiltloop wrote: »
    I bought a pair of seinnheiser HD270s about 4years ago and at some stage they were dropped and now they only work in one ear. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of somewhere that can repair them for me at a reasonable price in the Dublin area, because i understand that they were designed with easy repair in mind.
    Thanks!

Sennheiser have their own repair centre in Dublin - give em a bell tel: 01 429 4400

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

nice one paul thanks!

Advertisement