Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

I know they say things are backward down the country...

• 19-06-2008 1:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭

but surely this is taking it just a little too far??
    021.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Quite obviously a Monty Python reference which you city based illiterates wouldn't get ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

They guy doing it could have been dyslexic....bit harsh like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

.(neercsdniw eht no csid TCN na gnivah ton remeeb eht ni yug eht morf trapa) si melborp eht tahw ees t'nod I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

stevec wrote: »
    .(neercsdniw eht no csid TCN na gnivah ton remeeb eht ni yug eht morf trapa) si melborp eht tahw ees t'nod I

Now there's a f**king post right there!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Is that Tramore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Looks like the front of Splashworld. If its still there....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Jigsaw wrote: »

If you have a problem with it then report it.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jigsaw wrote: »
    This also is a post.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Mr Crystal wrote: »
    Oh ya I'd say it definitely is because I recognise the lake for the paddle boats.

Yep it is Tramore. I noticed that at the weekend as well (there were a load of poker degenerates there). It is the carpark across from the majestic hotel. Gave me a fair old laugh then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Rb wrote: »
    This also is a post.

http://www.damhsoir.ie/Assets/Images/PostOfficeRosmuc.JPG

You had better come here then

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Waterford isn't "down the country"

It never ceases to amaze me how people from Dublin, OP dunno if you're from Dublin or not but you sound it, think Waterford is "the country". I'm from Laois, now THATS the country!

Also, Dublin people, considering you're only about 100km's away from the country I'm amazed you've never been there. A friend of mine from Dublin thinks I'm a novelty cuz I'm "a farmer". Now, I grew up in a town but I spent a lot of time on farms with my cousins, and she thinks this is mental! She cracks up when I talk about things I've done on farms...

Dublin people need to explore the country and maybe help out with some calvin'! (Birthing cows)

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Really?

Waterford town, lets face it, its not a REAL city ;), and tramore aren't the country really. Waterford people are real townies like, as in people from the town, afraid of the country, ahh, my country talk is comin' back te meh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

JangoFett wrote: »
    Really?

Waterford town, lets face it, its not a REAL city ;)

if its a city in name its a real city, otherwise dublin ain't a real city either when you compare it to REAL cities like tokyo, sao paulo, mexico and new york

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I'm pretty sure when ye leave dublin (which I wouldn't dare) the roads turn into old beaten tracks and cars change into horse-drawn carragies. I imagine Wexford as a junction with a large cottage surrounded by fully grown oak trees. Maybe there's a brook also, a babbling brook.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Dublin isnt a fart compared to some European,or world cities

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

JangoFett wrote: »
    Waterford isn't "down the country"

It never ceases to amaze me how people from Dublin, OP dunno if you're from Dublin or not but you sound it, think Waterford is "the country". I'm from Laois, now THATS the country!

Also, Dublin people, considering you're only about 100km's away from the country I'm amazed you've never been there. A friend of mine from Dublin thinks I'm a novelty cuz I'm "a farmer". Now, I grew up in a town but I spent a lot of time on farms with my cousins, and she thinks this is mental! She cracks up when I talk about things I've done on farms...

Dublin people need to explore the country and maybe help out with some calvin'! (Birthing cows)

That's what makes the thread even funnier, the op only wishes he was from dublin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Awwwuh Tramore, now that place brings back memories *tear to eye*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

magick wrote: »
    Dublin isnt a fart compared to some European,or world cities

But it's the biggest and best we got.

-Funk

Advertisement