Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo email address....am I paying for it?!

Options
  • 19-06-2008 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

I signed up with Indigo a 100 years ago, or so it seems, for my internet/email, paying them about £100 a year.

Since then I've moved on to BT for my broadband but I still have an Indigo email address (ie not the free version, the joebloggs@indigo.ie version).

Don't laugh, but.....am I paying anyone (eircom?) for that Indigo address anymore? Or did it become free at some point? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

have you a direct debit setup, I doubt your paying for it at this stage???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Snowbat

Eircom did a big cleanup of Indigo subscription accounts in early 2002 after the takeover and killed the email addresses of non-payers. If you were paying by credit card or direct debit and didn't move over to a gofree.indigo.ie address, I expect you are still being charged, possibly by Eircom now rather than 'Indigo Services Ltd.'

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38361

Advertisement