Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bb options in tallaght

Options
  • 19-06-2008 5:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

any1 no what options are available up there? moving up there for 6 months work experiences and dread the thought of no net, thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Generally Tallaght is very well served with ADSL, cable and wireless ISPs all competing for business. I would be very surprised if you could not get a service at any address in Tallaght. Why do you think you will have a problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

I live in Tallaght and all the DSL offerings are available. If you are on the Tallaght exchange you can get Smart, Eircom, and the BT 8 Mb LLu offering.

NTL is also available in most parts, Except where I am:mad:. Just to note the City West exchange covers some of upper Tallaght . Not sure whats available on that exchange, but I imagine Smart etc would be.

Advertisement