Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardee sports

Options
  • 19-06-2008 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Do Ardee sports sell to the public or are they strictly wholesale to dealers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Do Ardee sports sell to the public or are they strictly wholesale to dealers

strictly to dealers afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

You can make an appointment with Ardee Sports to view guns before you order from your dealer, I did this when my dealer didn't have a particular model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Mac Tire

i think they have a 'sister' shop up there somewhere, i rang them one time and they said to try a wee shop in the town that they own too....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Would that have been The Gun Gallery in Drogheda ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The gunsmith from the Gun Gallery, Tony?, is now up in Ardee Sports I think. Gun Gallery is called Top Gun now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Mac Tire

not sure if thats the same shop, been awhile now and ive never been..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 a4775

i used to go to the gun gallery to get my guns serviced by tony curran
    he is up in ardee sports now and its a few miles out of my way, but i wouldnt take my guns to anyone else

as far as i know, you can look at teh guns in their showroom which is quite nice
    and if you want to buy one they send it down to your local dealer and you buy it off him
    so they dont sell direct as far as i know

Advertisement