Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blessington Hairdressers

Options
  • 19-06-2008 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Can anyone help? I'm looking for a hairdressers in Blessington

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭jakeypooh

Where is this post moved to please?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

To the Wicklow forum - look under the logo in the top left of the page and you can see what forum a thread is in e.g. boards.ie > Region > East > Wicklow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭laurak265

Can anyone help? I'm looking for a hairdressers in Blessington

Karma is very good i usually go there or shylocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PonyP

Peter Mark in Naas are the best hairdressers in that area. Haven't tried that Karma place though. Maybe I will go there the next time my hair needs attention. Shylocks meant to be very expensive for the quality of haircut according to some local reports

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PonyP

Peter Mark in Naas are the best hairdressers in that area. Haven't tried that Karma place though. Maybe I will go there the next time my hair needs attention. Shylocks meant to be very expensive for the quality of haircut according to some local reports

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭laurak265

Peter marks in Naas left my colour in too long and burnt my head and left my hair burnt! Didn't feel important in there...there are a get in get out place!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭shaz00

Hi I work in Blessington for the past six years and have tried all the hairdressers (bar karma as it relatively new) there, highly recommend shylocks, they are a bit pricey but you pay for what you get, great friendly girls, and they listen to what you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭rightoldpickle

just thought id give an update - have since tried Shylocks and have been quite happy with results.... a bit pricey compared to others in the town but still a good €80 cheaper then most Dublin City salons.:)

Advertisement