Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Unions!

• 19-06-2008 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Can anyone recommend one, is there any difference between them.
    Do you need to live near to be a member. I live near the Tower end of the quay. any advice would be appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

Yeah you have to live within the cachement area or work within the area. Your fine if you live near the tower for any of the ones in waterford

As far as I'm aware they all offer the same services. There is a slight variation in the interest rates available from St Dominics Credit Union (Top of Summerhill) and Waterford Credit Union (Parnell Street & Out by Tesco Ardkeen) but apart from that there's not much in it

Definitely open to correction on the above but that's just my experience with them

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Pa the Blah

Thanks for the info LassyKK :)

Advertisement