Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy networking hardware

Options
  • 19-06-2008 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm need to buy some networking equipment, namely patch panels and some comms boxs (4U or similar). I have always gone to the same Tallaght based company and I'm beginning to think they are a bit pricey

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭wexfordman

I used belltronics during the week, first time, but found them very good and well priced.
    Wexfordman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

http://www.woodcomm.ie/ are very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

I use Woodcom all the time, nice guys, I used belltronics years ago and found them good too. Is it a once off purchase or are you going to be buying often, as this will effect how I recommend to you.

Btw I buy off about 4 network providers but not all supply to end user so thats why I asked the previuos question!

So are you end user or trade or something else!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I've used Templesales.com twice in the last two weeks for big orders and found them to be very good. Had my deliveries within a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

IT Quotes in Citywest are worth a try. Reasonable enough too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement