Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title of a book?Help?

Options
  • 19-06-2008 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Ok, so my teacher was telling me about a book a while ago its quite religious but i really want to read it.

Its called..something like

The memoirs of Joseph

or something like that

its a true story about a deaf dumb and blind girl or boy who one day pipcked up a pen and began writing in aramaec (the labguage jesus would have spoken)

Recounting josephs life i believe, it sounds amazing, because she believed it was divineintervention considerng arameac is a dead language i assume and a completely disabled person could not only write in it, but she said she was isited in dreams where she walked in the jerusalem and places with jesus and joseph.

please help, google didnt help me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Ok, so my teacher was telling me about a book a while ago its quite religious but i really want to read it.

Its called..something like

The memoirs of Joseph

or something like that

its a true story about a deaf dumb and blind girl or boy who one day pipcked up a pen and began writing in aramaec (the labguage jesus would have spoken)

Recounting josephs life i believe, it sounds amazing, because she believed it was divineintervention considerng arameac is a dead language i assume and a completely disabled person could not only write in it, but she said she was isited in dreams where she walked in the jerusalem and places with jesus and joseph.

please help, google didnt help me!

Try posting in Christianity (it’s in the soc tab under religion and spirituality )

Advertisement