Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen Xzara Radio Code

Options
  • 19-06-2008 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was searching through threads there to find out how to get an unblock code for a Clarion r.d.s/eon car stereo in a Citroen Xzara. (Might not be the Original Stereo for the car.)

Its my sisters car, i managed to half pull it out with a hanger to get info off the back. Is there any chance anyone would know how to get the code for this.

Model No is PU 2294B

Serial No is CL0402X0045597

I am sorry for starting a new thread, i PM'd some of the lads who offered help in older threads but Citroens were not there area of expertise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i can get this don for free once thats the factory radio

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I have a similar problem with my Xantia. Installed my car kit the other day and when I reconnected the radio I obviously needed the code. The card in the docs folder with the code on it is wrong (radio changed at some stage?) so I'm stuck with no code now. It's the factory fit Philips radio, but could have been swapped like for like at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Assuming you have the original radio, or a genuine Citroën radio, then any Citroën dealer should be able to provide you with the code. You will most likely need to provide proof of ownership before the code will be disclosed and some dealers may charge. I know that some Opel dealers charge €25 for this service!

Advertisement