Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow- Wheelchair Accessible Places

Options
  • 19-06-2008 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi

I am looking for places that are wheelchair accessible such as entertainment venues, bowling, cinema or any other places that young people would enjoy going to in a group- that is the most important bit is that a lot of places can accomodate on or two wheelchair users but when there is a larger group it becomes difficult.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Are you talking about Wicklow Town or the county generally. Although i know it's a big enough county, is your query limited to just Wicklow?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bubblefun

Hey

Anywhere, I know Wicklow is very vast- even places in Bray would be helpful, I am just trying to get a general idea of the whole county!

Advertisement