Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Broken boot

Options
  • 19-06-2008 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

the girlfriends golf is busted. the boot wont open. its like its permanently locked . i can see daylight however. i tried taking off the panels to get at it but i cant take panels off without opening boot. any suggestions its 2002model!!!

you dont realise how much you use the boo til you can open it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

did you check out the settings in the handbook for the central locking ?
    I couldnt open my boot in my SEAT Cordoba recently and thought something had broken inside the mechanism. I checked out the handbook and found a sequence to change the settings in the Central locking. Something to do with security of the boot etc.
    Have a go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

will have a look but i can see daylight. its like it has half closed or something

Advertisement