Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone considering calling joe duffy?

Options
  • 19-06-2008 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭

i think i might about LC cheaters in genral, and NOT attack anyone on the site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

why?

What type of points would you make?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

there was alot of cheating going on in the centre where i was, girls had notes under thier skirts, pens had notes filled in them etc, not gona mention any names but i feel like ranting. :@, people spent more time in the jax than doing the exams etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

again what have you to gain from calling joe? if it riles you that much then grow a spine and say something to the principal or someone and say keep an eye on x or y. no point in talking about it after

danniemcq wrote: »
    again what have you to gain from calling joe? if it riles you that much then grow a spine and say something to the principal or someone and say keep an eye on x or y. no point in talking about it after

yeah but the ones who cheated this year should be caught, or i will loose my college place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

But if your not going to name names, how are you going to prevent people from stealing your place?!

Its not like theyl hear you on the radio complaining and go 'Yes, i should turn myself in'.

All you could possibly gain is contempt from others who would just see you as a little moany pansy.

Yes, cheating is bad and all. But id say the people that have done absolutely nothing to gain an edge in an exam through dishonest means are in the minority. Who hasnt asked their attendants a question when they were going to the toilet?

MattD wrote: »
    Who hasnt asked their attendants a question when they were going to the toilet?

when i went to the jax with the attendant i was chatting her up cuz shes a friend's friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

when i went to the jax with the attendant i was chatting her up cuz shes a friend's friend.
    And did ya get anywhere with it??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

yeah but the ones who cheated this year should be caught, or i will loose my college place

Then inform your principal/the SEC/etc, Joe Duffy cannot do squat about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

1+ :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Plambey

But if your not going to name names, how are you going to prevent people from stealing your place?!

Its not like theyl hear you on the radio complaining and go 'Yes, i should turn myself in'.

All you could possibly gain is contempt from others who would just see you as a little moany pansy.

Yes, cheating is bad and all. But id say the people that have done absolutely nothing to gain an edge in an exam through dishonest means are in the minority. Who hasnt asked their attendants a question when they were going to the toilet?

me, i didnt even use the jacks, no time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 thewildone

Me. I mean there were exams i went into and i knew i was screwed for but i still didn't cheat. As for going to the toilet i didn't have time either. I'd prefer to get my points in an honest way to be truthful. I did write the irish sean fhocal that the last 2 lines in Dan de Mhelissa was based on on the hem of my skirt but i was to scared to look at it or go to the bathroom to see it and ended tyring to make it up lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

thewildone wrote: »
    I did write the irish sean fhocal that the last 2 lines in Dan de Mhelissa was based on on the hem of my skirt but i was to scared to look at it or go to the bathroom to see it and ended tyring to make it up lol

You certainly live up to your username then :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭leavo08

dan de mhellissa was based on a seanfhocal????!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Yeah I beat the shìt out of mine, and put her in a coma, so there wasnt exactly anyone watching me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Cheating=Cool.

OMG!!!!!!!!!111!1!1 evry1!!1eleven! he cheated11!! ring joe duffy! LOLZ!!!11!!!1!!

[end sarcasm]

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Plambey wrote: »
    me, i didnt even use the jacks, no time

+1
    thewildone wrote: »
    I did write the irish sean fhocal that the last 2 lines in Dan de Mhelissa was based on on the hem of my skirt but i was to scared to look at it or go to the bathroom to see it and ended tyring to make it up lol

:D

Yeah I had planned on doing Oíche Nollaig but didn't like the last question, and then had to bluff my way a bit through Melissa, but I remembered everything the teacher had said about that stupid seanfhocal Meileann Muillte Dé go mall ach Meileann siad go mion :p I don't even really see how it applies to the poem very well but I threw it in there anyway

would ye stop with yere postmortems!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

would ye stop with yere postmortems!! :D

That wasn't a post mortem... There's threads dedicated to those..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 thewildone

hahaha yeh i'm a wild one alright. Too scared to look at my skirt lol

And yeh that stupid sean fhocal...well i ended up makin it up lol was sickened but god i mean people using dictaphones and calculators and it would of been me that would get caught if i did lol

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Five people in my old school were caught cheating this year, but nothing was done about it. They were allowed to finish their exams and no further action is going to be taken, even though the examiner reported it.

It makes me sick that this can happen, they get caught but still get away with it. What happened to this state exams ban??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

Funny_Pictures_13021.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tex mexx

i know i didnt ask my attendant. the only exam i left was geography and i was a little bit too concentrated on getting to the toilet before i vomited on the floor of the hall!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

leavo08 wrote: »
    dan de mhellissa was based on a seanfhocal????!

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:... oooooh crap....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Is the cheaters the people who are only get rubbish points anyway, so their cheating will increase their points from 100 to 150 points say?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

must have been a scumbag school?

And in that case, the cheaters are going nowhere regardless.

Advertisement